Why Hire a Registered Kinesiotherapist (RKT)?
- RKTs can provide services in a variety of specialty areas.
- RKTs can enhance the wellness of your patients by providing a combination of psychological support and physical activity for persons with any level of disability and help every individual reach their fullest potential.
- RKTs provide consulting services for your new fitness facility to optimize accessibility for a large client base including persons with disabilities.
- RKTs provide extended physical conditioning to maintain or improve a patient’s level of independence through the clinical application of therapeutic exercise.
- An RKTs is a crucial addition to any medical center as consultants in home safety evaluations and providing equipment recommendations.
- RKTs help reduce facility or employer costs by evaluating the workplace for injury prevention.
- RKTs can develop a plan tailored to the unique needs of individual job tasks.
- Hire an RKT to provide education/training to staff regarding exercise techniques for weight loss, living a healthy lifestyle and functional strength training to prevent injury and keep your employees fit for optimal work productivity.