Job Board Announcement
We will be happy to post your announcement free of charge for a Registered Kinesiotherapist, please email email@example.com to post a job announcement.
Institute of Health and Human Performance Job Posting
Job Title: Injury Prevention Project Manager (Full Time, Exempt)
Company Summary:The Institute of Health and Human Performance (IHHP), a Chicago-based company, specializes in providing on-site, exercise-based, injury prevention training for employees who are susceptible to work-related injuries. Over the last six years, IHHP has worked with companies such as Disney, ComEd, UPS and Hilton Hotels, as well as, a variety of manufacturers, distribution centers and food processors both in Chicago and across the country.
Job Summary:Implement and manage on-site injury prevention programs and provide training to participants. Project management also includes assessing and ensuring program compliance, collecting and analyzing data, communicating with internal and external management, and executing program expansion within the on-site organization.
- Implement and manage injury prevention programs on-site
- Provide training for program participants
- Communicate effectively with partnered corporation
- Communicate effectively with IHHP management
- Collect and organize data
- Expand injury prevention program within partnered corporation
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Experience administering Industrial Services, including but not limited to:
- Job Demands Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Ability to work independently and within a team atmosphere
- Ability to attend short, early-morning sessions at clients, starting as early as 5:00 a.m.
- The physical ability to demonstrate injury prevention techniques and exercises
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliability
- Passion for helping people improve their health and physical well-being
- Able to communicate and work well with a diverse employee population
- Ability to access the Internet
- Ability to access reliable transportation to and from client locations (if driving, must also have a valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Word
- Must have own transportation
Certifications and Experience
- Licensed athletic trainer, Registered Kinesiotherapist, or other registered medical professionals
- Three years of applied work experience
- Traditional clinical experience
- Industrial experience
- Management experience is preferred
Language Skills: Spanish/English bilingual preferred, but not required
Contact:Jon Kabance Institute of Health and Human Performance Office: 773-227-IHHP (4447)
KINESIOTHERAPIST IN WARM and SUNNY PHOENIX METRO AREA
STI Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation a division of Strength Training, Inc. (www.stirehab.com) has immediate opportunities for a few talented and skilled kinesiotherapists.
ABOUT US: We are a locally owned and operated medical rehabilitation, health and fitness company that has been in existence since 1987. Our primarily orthopedic, industrial patient and athletic population and referral base is extremely diverse. Our staff consists of a team of well-trained physical and occupational therapists, athletic trainers, physical and occupational therapy assistants, certified hand therapists, kinesiotherapists, exercise physiologists and rehab technicians.
We have a very diverse and dynamic service line that not only includes traditional orthopedic physical therapy and sportsmedicine but also hand therapy, industrial rehabilitation including FCE, pre-work testing and work-conditioning, athletic training, sports performance, medical fitness, and weight loss. Learn more about us at www.stirehab.com.
QUALITIES WE DESIRE IN YOU:
- Self-starter and team player.
- Must be willing to work in multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Have two plus years of medical rehabilitation experience preferred but not required. Newer talent happily considered.
- Willing to learn and become the best clinician you can be.
- Be willing to mentor, teach, coach and be mentored.
1. We have current openings in our west Phoenix and north Phoenix clinics for full-time registered kinesiotherapists (RKT).
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Above average compensation including incentives/bonuses, profit sharing, relocation assistance and premiums for specialty certifications.
- Full benefits including health PPO, dental, LTD, 401K and a host of cafeteria plan choices.
- Paid professional association dues.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Accrual of paid time off (PTO) immediately upon hire.
- Generous continuing education reimbursement.
- A clinically and professionally challenging atmosphere with diverse caseloads that includes post-surgical cases.
- Opportunity for advancement into leadership and management roles.
- Mentorship program with skilled and experienced clinicians
HOW TO APPLY:Please email or fax your current resume or C.V. and cover letter to attention: Clinical Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: (602) 547-0508 We look forward to meeting you.